At Reach Children’s Services, we are committed to providing individualized, effective services to each and every family and child we support.
We believe that intervention should be as natural and practical as possible, especially if we expect families to be involved and follow plans at home. So we include families and other key stakeholders in every step of the process. Whether aiming to increase life skills, or decrease interfering behaviour, our services are guided by family values and tailored to suit the unique strengths and needs of the family.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Diagnostic and assessment services
- Early Intervention
- Support for children struggling with anxiety and emotion regulation
- Autism specific intervention, consultation, and training
- Positive behaviour support
- Life Skills Programmes
- Play and social skills development
If you would like to speak with one of our therapists about concerns you may have, please get in touch. We would be happy to discuss how we can help.