Reach Children’s Services, Longford
We are a child-centred service that believes in a naturalistic intervention that can be incorporated into everyday life, regardless of the setting a child is in. Through meaningful assessment and ongoing communication, we work to understand your child’s existing abilities so that we can establish appropriate expectations for today, while constantly challenging him to reach beyond. We offer Children’s services in Longford and all of Ireland.
We offer early intervention, behaviour support, and life skills programmes for children on the autism spectrum or experiencing learning and behaviour differences.
What Children’s Services do we offer in Longford?
- Early Intervention
- Positive Behaviour Supports
- Life skills programmes
- Parent and Professional Trainings
Why Would I need Children’s Services in Longford?
We can help you if:
- Your child’s is awaiting an assessment for autism
- Your child has newly received a diagnosis of autism
- You are facing difficult behaviour with your child or student
- You need help supporting your child learn life skills